Thursday, April 20, 2006

class evaluation

Wow! Did I ever get more than I bargained for? This class is great for anyone that is hoping to improve a basic knowledge of technology. You will gain so many ideas for not only your clasroom, but personal use of handheld technology as well. I got a palm for Chirstmas about 7 years ago and exchanged it because I knew I wouldn't use it. I got one for my birthday during this class and I am already becoming dependent on it for my personal use. It is all a matter of knowing what you have and knowing how to use it.
I am no longer in the "regular" classroom, but now teach an exploratory class. I will be encouraging teachers from now on to take this class and others to learn the value of the handheld computer in the classroom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home